Please keep an eye out

Blk 93 Snake

Established Member
Hey everyone, my car was just stolen tonight, so please keep an eye out. It's a Black 93 svt cobra, and we live in the sf bay area. There have been alot of car thefts around hear latelly, and we hope this wasn't a profetional job. There wasn't any broken glass, but 2 days prior someone tried to steal the left tail light and busted it. The plates say "BLK VYPR". So if you see a black fox body cobra with that plate or a busted left tail light please call 911 and report it. Thanx

P.S. you can contact me at [email protected] and/or [email protected]

Blk 93 Snake

Established Member
I had full coverage, but the I've only had it for 2 months, only hade 2 payments, i hope that doesn't effect what 21st century will give me for it.

Fast 96 Asp

Established Member
i hate that....once you put insurance on a car even if youve only made a payment you should get it payed for. youre still paying for insurance and with the price of it these days they have enough money to go around im sure. I HATE insurance companies. in fact were suing (sp?) one right now. when i bought my car they changed the 23,628 to 13,628 on the paper work and then rolled back the odometer exactly 10,000 miles. "WOW, theyre ****ed" in the words of my dads lawyer :-D :beer:

Blk 93 Snake

Established Member
Originally posted by jacob67
have you gotten your car back? or have you gotten the insurance to payoff yet?

Not yet. Fot the insurance to pay it off it has to be missing for 31 days. But id still rather get it back, even with some damage.

Users who are viewing this thread