Please HELP!

Venom525RWHP

Established Member
I fired up the Cobra today for the first time since Oct last year. She was sitting idle for about 5 min, fan kicked in at 190 and went of at 180 ...
All of the sudden she started to run real rough and died, with a buzzer sound coming from the inside passenger fender???
Anyone know what this could be?

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
sounds like it could be a bad CCRM and/or relay in the passenger fender.....that is your fan control

probably just a bad relay...pull inner fender liner to access

Last edited:

Venom525RWHP

Established Member
JB said:
sounds like it could be a bad CCRM and/or relay in the passenger fender.....that is your fan control

probably just a bad relay...pull inner fender liner to access

I went back to the car after an 1/2 hour and she fired up immediately, but the same thing happened again after about 5mins. So I pulled the inner feder aside and reaching in from the front (my bumper is in the paintshop) I could feel something like a module vibrate.

I'll order one next week, thanks.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Venom525RWHP said:
I went back to the car after an 1/2 hour and she fired up immediately, but the same thing happened again after about 5mins. So I pulled the inner feder aside and reaching in from the front (my bumper is in the paintshop) I could feel something like a module vibrate.

I'll order one next week, thanks.

you're welcome :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread