Please Help!!!!

Mark Nunzi

Established Member
I had just purchased a cobra intake manifold kit for my 89 notch, but they failed to include directions for the install. I know that some lines are deleted once you change from the stock 5.0 manifold (on the upper!). does anyone have any instructions or clues???? I can use em!

Thanx :cuss:

Matt94GT

Established Member
www.corral.net I dont like advertising on other forums but please dont count this as that. They have tonnes of 5.0 tech in their forums do a search or look in tech atricles even.

DARTHVADER93

Established Member
That's not true poopnut2. You will have to delete the water lines. There is a double black piping that hooks up into your lower intake that goes to the heater core. There is also a line that goes to the intake that is one and the other one is directly on the other side of it. I had to learn the hard way when I installed mine as well. Couldnt figure out why it was running like shit and blowing straight water out of the exhaust. Talked to a friend and they hooked me up.

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
DARTHVADER93 said:
That's not true poopnut2. You will have to delete the water lines. There is a double black piping that hooks up into your lower intake that goes to the heater core. There is also a line that goes to the intake that is one and the other one is directly on the other side of it. I had to learn the hard way when I installed mine as well. Couldnt figure out why it was running like shit and blowing straight water out of the exhaust. Talked to a friend and they hooked me up.

Ok, yeah, I remember the black pipe thing. I haven't had my car in 5 months so it's starting to get hard to remember what all was done. I don't remember any other lines though. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread