Please help new whipple rattle

fishpick

Established Member
Does it have oil in it? You said "I had installed yesterday"... might they have not added the oil to it? There's a sight glass on the SC you should see oil in when not running.

Cartelfu

Does it have oil in it? You said "I had installed yesterday"... might they have not added the oil to it? There's a sight glass on the SC you should see oil in when not running.
ffs...if there isn't oil it will be toast now.

thanks for the comments. Will take this advice seriously

usaf_branham

Established Member
Dang.... that sounds terrible. How does the oil look? A shop installed that for you and is saying it's normal?! Wtf. I'm definitely curious to hear the results of this.

fishpick

Established Member
I freakin hate the I'm new - I have a problem - please help me - I'm never coming back to tell you what the issue was or where I am in the discovery process syndrome that plagues every single internet forum...

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
ffs...if there isn't oil it will be toast now.

thanks for the comments. Will take this advice seriously
Whipple ships it's blowers with a sticker on the blower case that clearly states " This supercharger has no oil ......."
It would be very hard for someone to miss this !!!

Cartelfu

I freakin hate the I'm new - I have a problem - please help me - I'm never coming back to tell you what the issue was or where I am in the discovery process syndrome that plagues every single internet forum...
Dont get your panties in a bunch, its snowing up here and I work 10 hours a day 6 days a week, fkn chill out.

fishpick

Established Member
Dont get your panties in a bunch, its snowing up here and I work 10 hours a day 6 days a week, fkn chill out.
You can reply when someone pushes a button - but not when people ask nicely for an update... got it - noted.

99cobraUgotbit

GT500
Established Member

Your asking for help and this is how you respond when they are waiting patiently for a response? If your busy just say hey! Sorry I have been really busy here is an update! All you gotta say bro!

Users who are viewing this thread