Please help me remove this from my car's windows

MaxSimoneau

Established Member
Hi, does someone know how to clean/remove this from my car's front and back windshield ? I've tried with a product called super-clean and a glass cleaner but with no success...

11911684_10206329299784906_2032751249_n.jpg
11910808_10206329300344920_1202372724_n.jpg

72SBC

Established Member
Use a 50/50 mix of distilled white vinegar and water. I have hard water out where I live so I get the deposits on everything. Or dab straight from the bottle on a rag or paper towel.

Last edited:

mfrazier2

Engineers lead the way!
Established Member
I have the same stuff where im at. You think you wiped it all off until it dries and the spots are back. Good luck finding out, id like to know as well.

I had a very similar look to my windows.

Here's what I did...

All Chemical Guys products.

Used their 'fine claybar.'

Used their new swirl/polish remover.

Put down a coat of JetSeal.

And of course followed it with my favorite wax....Collinite 845.

I do have to say though, to this day I don't know what caused those ugly stains OP. Wished I did but man I whipped out the heavy artillery to rid me of that.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
My Terminator had serious water spots on it when I bought it. I tried all the water spot removal products/methods. Nothing worked. The way I got the spots off the glass was a Griots 3" polisher, a glass polishing pad and a bottle of glass polishing compound. The windows came out perfectly. There is no way to screw up your glass with this process either.

Eric@BBR

Established Member
I have always used very fine steel wool (double ought or higher) and a generous amount of glass cleaner to lubricate it. This works well on chrome also

Bigggy

Established Member
I can't remember the name of it, but I had some heavy duty glass cleaner, made to remove any stuff from glass, it came in a small bottle. I'm wondering if it could remove water spot like this, I will try to find the bottle.

Noreast

Established Member
Yeah i used a polisher, with chemical guys v36 on a cutting pad and polish it out. Worked on my jeep good.

Users who are viewing this thread