• Zinc Yellow

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • Torch Red

Votes: 32 62.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wild Bill

Established Member
For the Cobra deffinatley red,but for the mach 1 I would go yellow.The picture with the louvers looks awesome.

Mojo03

Established Member
Sheesh, btwn those two "loo it's me colors", I'd at least choose the yellow since it'll save on insurance whereas red gets cop attention.

KSVENOM

Established Member
Red Harry Red w/4.10 FRPP Gear

You need my Mach 1 Harry........see for sale section. Good luck in your quest. The new Mach is awesome. Even better with an American Thunder cat back (hunt hint).

Ken-:lol: :lol: :lol:

hssss03

CobraPC Version 1.0
Established Member
Originally posted by SonicVenum
A PHP Intake, ported intake manifold, full Bassani exhaust (no cats), pulleys, a/c bypass, torque link, 26x10 slicks, 31-spline axle rear end w/4.30s, no back seat, spare, fr rr sway bars, Mach 460 amp rack....all resulted in a best of [email protected] with Paul Svinicki at the wheel.

5.0 Mustang and Super Fords - April 2003 p. 44

Thought you said a few! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
Well guys...my Torch Red Mach 1 will be here in two days or sooner!! :burnout:

I did get an automatic though with the interior upgrade package. So most likely 4.10s will go in, in time I am sure. My wife will be happy I got an auto. I am not telling her....she cant drive stick and thats what I always get for my toys.

So I guess high 12's are out for awhile :shrug: :rollseyes

Hot Rod(click click)Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
12's really aren't that hard to get Harry. We have a couple of cars right now running 12's with a few bolt ons. Our shop project car is torch red. Real nice color. Next we are doing some suspension upgrades to get them some hook. We'll keep you posted.

Rick :beer:

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
Originally posted by AmazonRacing
12's really aren't that hard to get Harry. We have a couple of cars right now running 12's with a few bolt ons. Our shop project car is torch red. Real nice color. Next we are doing some suspension upgrades to get them some hook. We'll keep you posted.

Rick :beer:

I am hoping I will be happy with the torch red....from all the pics I have seen..I like it! I would be very happy if my automatic mach 1 could see 12's ...that would be a blast to drive. But I am going to make sure I dont change the driveability too much. I want to enjoy this car without worrying about something breaking...well...not too much worrying anyway.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

Users who are viewing this thread