Please Help... How much is my '03 w/ 3990 miles worth???

tfoster405

Established Member
Ok, I have checked edmunds and Kelleybluebook and they have my car listed for around $21k for third party sale. Thinking about stepping up to a GT500. Anyone know what clean, low mile Cobras are going for these days???

- Redfire, 2003 (March 2003) coupe w/o chrome wheels
- 3990 miles
- Absolutely perfect condition. No dinks or scatches or rock chips. 3M paint protection tape on front end. Interior is perfect.
- Wipers have never been used since never seen rain.
- Never a single whole day or night outside. In Garage with cover every night.
- Rear Seat, never sat in once
- Front Seats always with cover
- Wheels never removed. Never on a lift.
- Original sticker in perfect condition
- Never raced at the track or speed shifted.
- Mods: K&N FIPK, BBK twin 65mm T-body, Borla Cat-back, 2.76 RR non-slip pulley with 4 pc idlers making 15 lbs boost in the cold air, SCT-flash tuner w/ Amazon racing tune. Have metco lower 6lb kit and SCT big MAF sensor ready to go on.

I am prepared for the sh_tty remarks... so go ahead and make them...
Just trying to see where I stand if I try to sell it.

Thanks

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
where are you on the east coast are you? I would give you 23k if it's as nice as you say.

tfoster405

Established Member
The guys on the Terminator forum are suggesting I list it for $28K.

Don't know what I am going to do... Close to landing a new job with a big pay increase... Should know in about a week. I live in Baltimore, MD

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Yea, people on here are pushing for the Terminator to be the next Supra. You're about an hour away from me. I'm in PA, but right by the MD border. Close to elkton and cecil county.

Last edited:

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
I know private party and retail are going to be a bit different, but if this helps, a local dealership had an 04 with 60K listed for $26,900.. I tried to buy it cash, they only dropped to $26,300.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I was looking at a bone stock one on autotrader last week. It had 20k and the dealer was asking 22.5k. I just checked again though, and it's gone.

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
I was looking at a bone stock one on autotrader last week. It had 20k and the dealer was asking 22.5k. I just checked again though, and it's gone.

That's the sad part, I left the dealership swearing they would never sell an 04 with that many miles for that price... 2 weeks later it's no longer on their website.

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
Ok, I have checked edmunds and Kelleybluebook and they have my car listed for around $21k for third party sale. Thinking about stepping up to a GT500. Anyone know what clean, low mile Cobras are going for these days???

- Redfire, 2003 (March 2003) coupe w/o chrome wheels
- 3990 miles
- Absolutely perfect condition. No dinks or scatches or rock chips. 3M paint protection tape on front end. Interior is perfect.
- Wipers have never been used since never seen rain.
- Never a single whole day or night outside. In Garage with cover every night.
- Rear Seat, never sat in once
- Front Seats always with cover
- Wheels never removed. Never on a lift.
- Original sticker in perfect condition
- Never raced at the track or speed shifted.
- Mods: K&N FIPK, BBK twin 65mm T-body, Borla Cat-back, 2.76 RR non-slip pulley with 4 pc idlers making 15 lbs boost in the cold air, SCT-flash tuner w/ Amazon racing tune. Have metco lower 6lb kit and SCT big MAF sensor ready to go on.

I am prepared for the sh_tty remarks... so go ahead and make them...
Just trying to see where I stand if I try to sell it.

Thanks

It's going to be very hard to find a stock terminator.
Some people save all the stock parts and pretend it's a virgin when they sell it.
In my book that's a felony lol :poke:
Buy my car for 30k. I bought it new and know what has been and not done to it.
Jeff

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
If you look long enough, you'll eventually find a stock one out there. I think the mods kill your asking price of 28k, or whatever was suggested. I would probably give you $25k.

tfoster405

Established Member
The reason for the low miles is that I can never drive the Cobra to work, too far and too many dump rucks (about 50 miles each way). Then... with all the kid stuff on the weekends, soccer, baseball,... etc, I can't drive around with the family using the Cobra... I end up driving it around on Sunday for about 30 minutes after I wash it...still have a blast doing that. lastly, I quit the night-time scene of hanging out... looking for races... I did that back in my 20's with my 91 5.0L coupe...

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Let me know when you decide to put it up for sale. I think I would like to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread