Please help a soldier in need!!!

1BIGMOFO

Established Member
"Hometown Raffle For Aaron Howell"

Serving our country as a Marine sniper, Cpl. Aaron Howell sustained severe injuries, including the loss of both legs, while on patrol in Afghanistan in April 2010. He has since completed surgeries in Germany and Bethesda Naval Hospital and looks forward to returning to his home in Parishville, NY. Encouraged by recent progress, Aaron remains determined to resume his life’s passions including hunting and fishing in the Adirondacks.
To help secure Cpl. Howell’s goal, we are raffling a new Bravo Company USA AR-15 rifle graciously donated by BCM (a $1,260 value). In fact, Bravo Company has also donated a second rifle that will be presented to Cpl. Howell on Veteran’s Day! Raffle entries cost $10.00 each or 6 for $50.00. Make your USPS Money Order OR personal check payable to: Cpl. Aaron Howell Fund. Donations in any amount will also be accepted for those wishing not to be entered in the raffle. Entries must be received by November 8, 2010 to be eligible. Winner will be selected by Cpl. Aaron Howell on Veteran’s Day, November 11, 2010. Please mail your payment for raffle entry including your name, address, phone number, email and forum user name (if any) to:

Cpl. Aaron Howell Fund
P.O. Box 2144
Malta, NY 12020

Rifle Specs: BCM Standard 14.5" Mid Length Upper Receiver Group with perm install PWS FSC556, BCM BCG (auto), BCM GUNFIGHTER (Mod 4), BCM Folding Battlesight - rear, Mid Length hand guards and BCM4 Lower Receiver Group.
Winner must be at least 18 years old and pass a NCIS background check (Continental U.S. only, CA residents not eligible). If winner cannot legally accept prize, a secondary winner will be chosen. Rifle will be transferred from Target Sports in Schenectady, NY to winner’s FFL in a post ban configuration, if applicable. Taxes/fees will be the responsibility of the winner. Raffle will run from 9/27/10 to 11/8/10 with drawing on 11/11/10

IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO PARTICIPATE IN THE RAFFLE YOU TO NOT HAVE TO.... PLEASE MAKE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN!!!!!

Facebook link:

Page Not Found | Facebook

Please help in any way you can!!!

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Deff a great cause. Wish me luck!!!

Can you fix the link?

Last edited:

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Login | Facebook

61203_155454364475307_154375621249848_355613_7124615_n.jpg

Last edited:

Nukem1040

Established Member
My cousin is a MSG in the Marines and worked up in DC for the wounded Veterans. I am going to send this link to him. I'll have him spot me for a ticket and I'll get him beer later. This is for a great cause and sorry to hear about his accident.

Users who are viewing this thread