please help a brotha out!

robraySVT

Established Member
Why are there almost no aftermarket wheels with the 4x108 bolt pattern?:cuss: :bash: And if I find some they are butt ugly.:nonono: Any way this is what I'm looking for for my 03' Silver SVT or something almost exactly like it. I want the finish to be in Gunmetal. All the ricers have hundreds of wheels to choose from and even ZX2s, but ford was smart and gave us a very uncommon bolt pattern "rant off" Anyway thanks for your help. Here is what I'm looking for.

SilverOH3SVT

Jettai Master/Texas LEO
Established Member
Originally posted by robraySVT
Why are there almost no aftermarket wheels with the 4x108 bolt pattern?:cuss: :bash: And if I find some they are butt ugly.:nonono: Any way this is what I'm looking for for my 03' Silver SVT or something almost exactly like it. I want the finish to be in Gunmetal. All the ricers have hundreds of wheels to choose from and even ZX2s, but ford was smart and gave us a very uncommon bolt pattern "rant off" Anyway thanks for your help. Here is what I'm looking for.

I was thinking that same thing myself.....:shrug:

Kenosha Chris

Established Member
Pardon my dumbness but Tire Rcak shows 39 different wheel styles for the SVT. Will these not fit the bolt pattern? They don't show bolt pattern and offset in their catalog (on the web). Just a dumb question from an old guy.

Primaris

Established Member
Originally posted by Kenosha Chris
Pardon my dumbness but Tire Rcak shows 39 different wheel styles for the SVT. Will these not fit the bolt pattern? They don't show bolt pattern and offset in their catalog (on the web). Just a dumb question from an old guy.

You're correct all those rims fit the SVTF. I'm guessing the tire rack won't fit the bill as there are no 21" chrome spinners listed there.

Users who are viewing this thread