Pleasantly Surprised

BT2001SVT

I'm an Agent of CHAOS!!
Established Member
So there's a " 02 True Blue" lightning at the Post Office near my work; beautiful truck, always clean and in great shape, and I've always wondered who's it is.

Today, I go in to purchase a money order and mail it, and there is a woman in there asking everybody who's Red Lightning is out front, and I say mine; then she tells me she has one too! come to find out she owns the True Blue, AND RACES IT :rockon:

She asked where I got my wheels from (20" 01-02 Chrome Replicas) because she wants to get her 18" chromed. I told her I got them from another member on this site and spoke with her for a little while longer, gave her some info, and told her about the forums, so we might see her on here soon. Very cool chick!

just thought I'd share :beer:

ps- there's another employee with an 05 GTO there that she's been trying to race, but he won't. They ragged him pretty good today because he wouldn't race a girl.

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Hey a girl that drives a Lightning can easily earn points w/ the guys on this board. i wish my girl was a little more interested but she just calls my L a "Money Suckin F-150" although she does like the "whine"

Scottyboy

Established Member
SVTman75 said:
Hey a girl that drives a Lightning can easily earn points w/ the guys on this board. i wish my girl was a little more interested but she just calls my L a "Money Suckin F-150" although she does like the "whine"

My girl is the one who drive's the truck. I just wish she would post here.

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
BT2001SVT said:
:nonono: Let's just say, I didn't ask for her phone number

But still a cool chick

haha, maybe get rid of that thread before she joins. Most girls I've met are impressed by the suede, haha.

mickey03L

Just the normal bolt ons
Established Member
My girl absolutely loves drivin my L. Im glad she likes it and understands the how the mod bug can be. There is just somethin bout a lady driving a L, especially if she has a clue what the truck can do.

BT2001SVT

I'm an Agent of CHAOS!!
Established Member
MachineAddict said:
haha, maybe get rid of that thread before she joins. Most girls I've met are impressed by the suede, haha.

I know, I feel like an A$$ now, especially if she sees it. If there's anyone who can remove it, please do. :beer:

She was super cool and she knew what she was talking about.

stupid broad if you ask me, women have almost no common sense.......I wouldnt trust one racing a high-performance vehicle.....

screw her for calling out a guy in front of a bunch of people, typical bitch if you ask me...

wallie40

Established Member
My wife drives the lightning as her daily. I drive a saturn :-(. SHe posts here and talks to people who look at her Lightning, and lets them know about the boards. I think that it is funny.

-pAul

chuchomula

"Rehab'd Ricer"
Established Member
Nice... I wish my wife would take some interest in my L.... Than it would be much easier to spend a chunk of my savings account on her.

fixious SVT

Which way?
Established Member
my wife likes my truck and loves just about any fast car but she still yells at me about the money going into it. IMO its a lose~lose. oh well.

UVa SVT

Established Member
I saw a really really cute woman (younger 20's looking) driving a silver 01-02 L in Dallas about a year ago. *drool*

-Mike

P.S. I also saw a woman in houston about an exit down driving a mercedes mclaren
.....*DRRRROOOOLLLLL*

DSG03LTNG

618 [email protected] PSI
Established Member
2004SVTLightnin said:
stupid broad if you ask me, women have almost no common sense.......I wouldnt trust one racing a high-performance vehicle.....

screw her for calling out a guy in front of a bunch of people, typical bitch if you ask me...

Whats it matter if it's a woman?? She obviously shares the same interest as all of us do!!!!!! There are plenty women out there that can "Handle" high performance vehicles better than alot of us can!! I have some friends that would have no clue if they would go to the track and line up in the pits or how to stage or prestage at the track!! whats it matter ??? All people have different interests, i would trust a woman named Danica Patrick to drive my truck....... :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread