Playing with good wheels, opinions?

M33P

Established Member
Playing with gold wheels, opinions?

So i was contemplating bronze burst, but i want to do something that someone else hasn't done. I looked around and was unable to find anybody running gold forgestars of any type, so i whipped up two photoshops.

Disclaimer: I am terrible at photoshop, and thank you to schecter for the original image.
Thread should be titled GOLD* wheels.

Gold f14's, also tinted the windows since schecter has none.
IMG_0025goldwheelsandtint_zps78782ebb.jpg

Gold cf10's with tinted windows.
I had to black out his wheels and calipers because i couldnt find a picture of these mounted.

cf10goldtint_zps5dd1dd0b.jpg

Opinions on them?

Last edited:

kornflake7

Established Member
Your car is black? Gold always looks good with black, even gray to me. When I had my g35 I had it diamond graphite with gold wheels/polished lips

BV600

Established Member
Ive seen a picture of Gold F14s on a white S197. They don't look bad Im considering it but don't want to be ricey. My 12 GT had Matte Black F14s and I will never get Matte with Forgestar again, after a couple months the matte looked greyish and cloudy and I took care of them.

nosympathy

Boss 302
Established Member
I have dark bronze, but I rarely see bronze or gold wheels, hence choosing dark bronze, to be very different and it looks good.

20130523_195204_zps18f58324.jpg

FIVEHOE

Established Member
I like the second one better than the first. I stared at the first one and was like idk about gold on black, then I got to the second one and was like "alright, that looks pretty sick"

also inb4 ricer comments

Users who are viewing this thread