Playing with a N/A cobra

rookieterminato

Established Member
So i was on my way to soccer practice last night and was just minding my bussines, when i noticed a earlier model cobra like a 98 or 99 trying to pass traffick behind me to catch up. When he finally did i thought he was going to slow down give me thumbs up or something but nope flew right by me. I dint really want to race but at the next light i got a red light and was right behind him. I knew if he was going at the light i would be right behind him so i waitted. Finally green light hits and we are off i can see him spinnig first and chirped second i was right on his tail but spinning as well. When i shifted to second i was about 2 to 3 cars behind, by the time i took second to about 5500 RPM i was right behind his tail. He started to switch lanes but i figured i proved my point so i let off and let him go on his way. If i would have shifter to third and still gunned it i know i would have passed him no problem. Its a black cobra had a GRC or GRT sticker on the righ hand quater window so i know he is modded. If ur in here let me know maybe we can run on thursday since ill be going down the same road again for soccer practice. By the way i only have Magnaflow Catted X-pipe, Borla Catback and MGW Short throw shifter for mods.

Last edited:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
98s and 99s are different body styles:

98 Cobra

98cobra.jpg

99 Cobra:

99-cobra-1.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread