planning on ordering 4.75l stroker kit mmr

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
Read your thread before I ordered. Nothing against you but you have expected the unexpected no matter what there site says. Not saying it's your fault at all but I went into this thinking I would have to cleance the block. Please don't turn this into the thread your became

:shrug: What?

Nightmare90gt

Established Member
:shrug: What?

He's the one that paid 200 for his block to get clearanced and wanted mmr to pay for it.

Also don't think I could support over 500 on 93 with 10.5:1 compression

Rings are moly if I looked it up right part number is cr8264 25

Last edited:

GCubersoldat

Established Member
He's the one that paid 200 for his block to get clearanced and wanted mmr to pay for it.

Also don't think I could support over 500 on 93 with 10.5:1 compression

Rings are moly if I looked it up right part number is cr8264 25

Seems like you wiped your behind with my opinion , but its a free country so enjoy. I honestly hope it works out for you though. Good luck

Nightmare90gt

Established Member
Seems like you wiped your behind with my opinion , but its a free country so enjoy. I honestly hope it works out for you though. Good luck

Your opinion didn't go unnoticed, but if you read this thread you would see I already purchased the kit and have updated the thread with my experience. There for your original post was not posted at the right time in the thread. Sorry if you think I disrespected you wasn't the entent.

GCubersoldat

Established Member
Your opinion didn't go unnoticed, but if you read this thread you would see I already purchased the kit and have updated the thread with my experience. There for your original post was not posted at the right time in the thread. Sorry if you think I disrespected you wasn't the entent.

Posted from my phone, sorry about that.

Glad to see it did work out, enjoy the car man

Users who are viewing this thread