Plain rear bumper?

OhOneSnake

Let it melt......
Established Member
Does anyone know of a rear bumper for our cars that doesn't say ANYTHING on it? I'm looking for a replacement peice without Cobra, Mustang, Saleen, Stalker, ect. on it. Plain

If I don't find anything, I'm gonna look into getting a body shop to "fill-in" the letters on my current Cobra bumper. I'm debadging it entirely.

AzDropTop

Established Member
OhOneSnake said:
Does anyone know of a rear bumper for our cars that doesn't say ANYTHING on it? I'm looking for a replacement peice without Cobra, Mustang, Saleen, Stalker, ect. on it. Plain

If I don't find anything, I'm gonna look into getting a body shop to "fill-in" the letters on my current Cobra bumper. I'm debadging it entirely.

Why the debadging? :shrug:

OhOneSnake

Let it melt......
Established Member
I'll probably end up filling mine.

My plan is to remove all badging (snake on the side, SVT and ford on the back, fill in rear bumper, grill emblem) change the wheels and center caps to a non SVT kind, tint the taillights and glass, and I haven't decided on the front bumper or spolier option. I will probably go with a no spolier, or steal the idea of having an 03 spolier smoothed onto the trunk. Hope to have it done by April.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
OhOneSnake said:
I'll probably end up filling mine.

My plan is to remove all badging (snake on the side, SVT and ford on the back, fill in rear bumper, grill emblem) change the wheels and center caps to a non SVT kind, tint the taillights and glass, and I haven't decided on the front bumper or spolier option. I will probably go with a no spolier, or steal the idea of having an 03 spolier smoothed onto the trunk. Hope to have it done by April.
Do a search for a poster under the SN of darcsun, he basically did this to his 03, the only thing I didn't care about was the headlights, but I saw the car in person and it was really cool.

Users who are viewing this thread