places to pull nitrous voltage from...... questions

ClOckwOrk

Established Member
well. the NX kit i have has a relay on it......and its directly connected to the battery, and also on a relay. so i have a power and a ground on the battery, and then i have the activation wires. also i have a wire going from the fuse box (radio fuse) to the relay. will any of this inhibit my nitrous kit's performance? (i.e. not enough amperage going through the switch for the relay?) or is that switched wire just there to trip the relay so the n20 kit can get its juice straight off the battery?

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
ClOckwOrk said:
well. the NX kit i have has a relay on it......and its directly connected to the battery, and also on a relay. so i have a power and a ground on the battery, and then i have the activation wires. also i have a wire going from the fuse box (radio fuse) to the relay. will any of this inhibit my nitrous kit's performance? (i.e. not enough amperage going through the switch for the relay?) or is that switched wire just there to trip the relay so the n20 kit can get its juice straight off the battery?

If your relay is working properly, then you will be fine. As long as everything works, then it wont affect performance. If your relay wasnt working properly it would probably cut on/off rapidly, unable to stay open or closed.

FSTMRFR

FaST MotheR Fuc keR
Established Member
yes you will be fine..with that setup....that to me is a little over kill, but you will deffinately be fine

Users who are viewing this thread