Placed my order!!

tallguy2.3

Established Member
When do you guys think the dealers will start getting them on the show room floors?

Our Boss's are being released quarterly. One this quarter, 2 next, 1 in the third quarter, and 1 in the 4th quarter IIRC.

That may or may not be the same story at other dealerships.

pschwind

Established Member
Not to hijack this thread but who can tell me more about the picture of the 4 Shelbys in manOwar's signature in the first post? What I really want to see are the wheels on the black Shelby 2nd from the left. Anyone have any info on that picture/car?

I would appreciate. Thanks!

Last edited:

manOwar

Established Member
Not to hijack this thread but who can tell me more about the picture of the 4 Shelbys in manOwar's signature in the first post? What I really want to see are the wheels on the black Shelby 2nd from the left. Anyone have any info on that picture/car?

I would appreciate. Thanks!

Left to Right: mine, Rich5150, GOTSVT? and Sgt D... I think Rich's wheels are CCW but can't remember for sure.

A little better shot of the front wheels here...
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...r-some-tf-wheels-need-pics-2.html#post9029006

Last edited:

pschwind

Established Member
Thanks!

I figured they were either CCW or True Forged. I own a 2007 Shelby GT500 in Grabber Orange with white stripes and will be in the market for wheels soon. The black Shelby with charcoal stripes just looks sinister though especially with the deep dish in the the back.

Thanks for the info and enjoy your new Boss.

Users who are viewing this thread