Place your bets!

SNK-BITE

Established Member
Changing up my setup a little bit. Keeping the KB 2.2(still fresh) on the car. Going to add a 4# lower with my 2.93. Switching to E85, 80# injectors, Fore hat setup for returnless, GT improved pumps, Modified FPDM, stock rails/lines. Car also has long tubes, JLT CAI, and 40A BAP

1. Guess on HP/TQ

2. Enough fuel?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Not sure if you'll have enough fuel? Are those pumps rated for e85? You might have to add another fpdm.

SNK-BITE

Established Member
The new version of the pumps are E85 compatible. I am hoping dagastino's modified FPDM will be enough. Everything I have seen says it will be fine.

Woody6799

Established Member
His fuel system should be fine. A modified fpdm and improved gt pumps can do 650 all day. OP I would also run -8 or -10 line all the way up to the rails as well. Otherwise you have basically the same fuel set up I am building except I chose dual fpdm.

SNK-BITE

Established Member
His fuel system should be fine. A modified fpdm and improved gt pumps can do 650 all day. OP I would also run -8 or -10 line all the way up to the rails as well. Otherwise you have basically the same fuel set up I am building except I chose dual fpdm.

Appreciate it! I 99% I am going to have plenty of fuel. Once everything get here and I get it together and tuned I plan on running new line. Just curious on what its going to put down. With long tubes, and a 2.93 upper I see 19# and 20.5# in cool air. Its never been on a dyno but, a buddies car makes 630 and we run pretty much neck in neck.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
So how much boost? 22-23 psi? I'd guess 675-700 range if that's the boost level and e85.

TRQJUNKIE

Justa Slobra
Established Member
If you can get to that 22-23 psi I'd bet you'd get to the 650-680hp range and you have plenty of fuel for that

SNK-BITE

Established Member
Right now with a 2.93 upper only I am seeing a consistent 19# in any weather. In cool air ive seen it around 21#, and that's with long tubes. I think my blower must be a freak cause that's more than most with just an upper. I verified that with 2 different gauges BTW. If the 4# lower gives me a true 4# I should be around 23-24#. I will definitely be happy with 670 hp and anything close to 6xx tq.

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
I would highly recommend that you do NOT install a lower pulley. You're going to overspin the blower and is going to need a rebuild often. That's the combo I run, so I'm speaking from experience.

SNK-BITE

Established Member
I dont beat on my car that often, my shift point is 6300 so that combo is only 400 RPM over KB's max sustained recommended speed. I dont make hard back to back pulls on the highway, just the occasional 1-3 sprint, and couple passes at the track here and there.

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
Ok, but it's going to make so much heat that it's going to melt the coupler. Then it's rebuild time.

SNK-BITE

Established Member
Change 99... Just bought a New blower. Will be pullied with a 3.0/4# lower for 700 hopefully. None the less the it will be a night and day from my 2.2

Users who are viewing this thread