place for torrent files?

BigRick

Whippled Roush
Established Member
Bittorrent blows. :nono: Feds are cracking down on that too.I use Newreactor to download from newsgroups.Newsbin is another program,there are many others.Bittorrent is slow and uses your computer to upload to others :mj: Movies,games whatever you want and alot faster and safer.Any questions email me,I can send u a 1meg file to get you started.

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
Bit torrent has always worked very well for me. Piracy is piracy whether it is news groups or not. News groups are feeling the heat just as bad as any other file sharing scene. The problem is with ethical use of these applications.

IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT!!

Bit Torrent kicks ass. Shocking it uses your computer to upload after you just downloaded a file!!! (read: file SHARING) You can adjust that BTW very simply to only allow it to upload at certain speeds. Azureus is the best Bit Torrent client IMO.

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
Azureus was working great for me up untill about a month ago. I had to switch back to bit tornado in order to get my speeds back up. I'll have to try an updated version of azureus to see how it is.

Users who are viewing this thread