*~*Pix of Cobra & Bentley Continental GT*~*

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Bl4ckedoutc0bra,

Nice pictures. If I owned a BENTLY I would be scared to leave it anyware. The interior should be a "i'm rich biotch, & balling outta control" dark green... ;-)

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
Bl4ckedoutc0bra said:
Hey everyone.. We decided to snap some pix yesterday at the shop.. I'm really surprised as to how good Poorboy's EX looks on my car next to a brand new Bentley..

The Bentley put down 460rwhp on the dyno before tuning but drives like a dog. :(

DSCN2389.jpg
:bowdown: man thats sexy!!

Bl4ckedoutc0bra

Established Member
Kevin the Clean 1 said:
Bl4ckedoutc0bra,

Nice pictures. If I owned a BENTLY I would be scared to leave it anyware. The interior should be a "i'm rich biotch, & balling outta control" dark green... ;-)

LMAO!~!~ :)

Surprisingly the car is about half as much as other Bentley's... definitely a bargain for a Bentley. Then again, you could also have a Ferrari 360 Modena or maybe a Gallardo for the same price..

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Bl4ckedoutc0bra said:

Surprisingly the car is about half as much as other Bentley's... definitely a bargain for a Bentley. Then again, you could also have a Ferrari 360 Modena or maybe a Gallardo for the same price..

Damn, I never knew that... :uh oh:

rev440

young punk
Established Member
Bl4ckedoutc0bra said:

A CGT sells for around 180ishK if Im not mistaken. A G-Car sells for 200+ for a 06 and the 04's are selling for around 150 and the 360 is around 110-150ish depending on the year and miles. Unless you want salvage title cars then forget the G-Car pluse the 360 for 200k.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread