PIX and quick Video

Smokinbago

MN Sports Fan!
Established Member
Finally got a chance to clean up the slug a bit and take a video. Yes, it needs a new paint job and that will get taken car of this winter.

[ame=http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g97/Smokinbago/Rattler/?action=view&current=052909_STARTUPN2NDGEARPULL.flv]Startup and 2nd Gear Pull video by Smokinbago[/ame]

060109078.jpg

060109089.jpg

Last edited:

NoviBlown92

Tire Smoker
Established Member
Maybe I'm not seeing it but what exactly is wrong with the paint? Looks good in the pic you posted.

Smokinbago

MN Sports Fan!
Established Member
Maybe I'm not seeing it but what exactly is wrong with the paint? Looks good in the pic you posted.

It is the typical “20 footer” with scratches/swirls all over the car, I have been keyed 6 times (from random jealous people on a trip from AL to MN), and I have some overspray from a worksite. All of which can be clearly seen up close and in person.

CleanCobra

The Anti-Bling
Established Member
Sweet Cobra.

But, keyed SIX times? I would normally think insane chick, but this was all on a single road-trip? Wow. Paint looks good form 20 though, like ya said! :thumbsup:

Smokinbago

MN Sports Fan!
Established Member
Very nice, what bov are you running?

I think that it is the standard Vortech BOV but the tubing is set it blow thru style

Nice cobra man

Thanks

Sweet Cobra.

But, keyed SIX times? I would normally think insane chick, but this was all on a single road-trip? Wow. Paint looks good form 20 though, like ya said! :thumbsup:

The sad thing is that it was my first long trip in the car, from that trip I decided to avoid having chromes wheels (Steeda Ultra lites) on the car. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread