Pissed of at CN/CPR or whoever the hell is transporting my car

MrUnsubtleNinja

Established Member
I was given an ETA of June 16th a Saturday so I expected it to arrive the following Monday (last Monday) but it didn't. Theirs no updated information other than its in transit and it's driving me insane...

VaporDude

Established Member
That's what the truck transport companies do, piss off people. My Raptor was sitting at the rail yard for 10 days because they were waiting for other vehicles to come in that the dealer ordered. They don't want to deliver just one vehicle to the dealer if they can help it. I am sure you are in that same situation. Ask the dealer if they would go and pick it up for you. Some dealers will do that depending on how good of a relationship they are with the transport company and/or rail yard supervisor.

MrUnsubtleNinja

Established Member
That's what the truck transport companies do, piss off people. My Raptor was sitting at the rail yard for 10 days because they were waiting for other vehicles to come in that the dealer ordered. They don't want to deliver just one vehicle to the dealer if they can help it. I am sure you are in that same situation. Ask the dealer if they would go and pick it up for you. Some dealers will do that depending on how good of a relationship they are with the transport company and/or rail yard supervisor.

They don't even know if it's in Edmonton yet because the transport company won't update them. :| my dealer also gets a shit ton of orders so if it has arrived it should have been here now... It's my car I have all the papers signed and insurance but this transportation is f**ing with me...

Last edited:

Marc

Established Member
Been there done that a couple times. Its all getting the most cars on the trailer. Both times I had cars shipped, they sat in a lot waiting for other cars to be shipped to fill up the trailer.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
That sucks...my car just arrived at the final pick up point so im hoping the trucking company doesnt decide to just let it sit there....I would pressure the dealership see if they can go get it. I would do it after just a few days if that happens....good luck bud

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
It would probably be a CN Train. Last week there was a washout that shut down all traffic both east and west up somewhere in Minnesota, Last I heard there was 30 trains waiting to go in each direction. I know it was reopened on Saturday. What did you order? I had a few on my trains last week heading that way.

MrUnsubtleNinja

Established Member
It would probably be a CN Train. Last week there was a washout that shut down all traffic both east and west up somewhere in Minnesota, Last I heard there was 30 trains waiting to go in each direction. I know it was reopened on Saturday. What did you order? I had a few on my trains last week heading that way.

Grabber Blue GT500 With a glass roof, performance package, recaros and no stripes

Cam

n/a
Established Member
My last new car took 29 days to travel 800 miles, as VaporDude said, the haulers are here to piss us off.

Users who are viewing this thread