i-fxrGRSK-L.jpg

i-C8CbHcg-L.jpg

i-t5pwkzL-L.jpg

i-bzXNrPH-L.jpg

i-wKrCPSz-L.jpg

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
Ugh. So jealous. Funny we talked about this before hand and you ended up getting photos and I didn't even go.

Great shots.

9BABCobra8

Established Member
I was there this last weekend and it looks much different from then… much dryer ha. Great shots through the S’s and of Turn #9 and #11 of COTA. Turn 9 was always interesting in the rain and caused most of us to step out a little. Pretty sick seeing flames on three of the shots too! The sounds of the cars running around the track had to have been pure heaven.

95 5OH

Established Member
Awesome pics. I especially like the hybred placement on the toolbox and on caddy in the last pic..

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
So a MUSTANG is leading the board in GTS and you have no pictures of it?? Shameful.....

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
I was there this last weekend and it looks much different from then… much dryer ha. Great shots through the S’s and of Turn #9 and #11 of COTA. Turn 9 was always interesting in the rain and caused most of us to step out a little. Pretty sick seeing flames on three of the shots too! The sounds of the cars running around the track had to have been pure heaven.

Thanks!! It was MUCH wetter Sunday tho, I only shot our race and called it before sacrificing a few grand in camera equipment.

And I prolly took 1,000 photos of the Caddys and McLarens trying to catch flames...Need to research that one! It can't be just luck...

Awesome pics. I especially like the hybred placement on the toolbox and on caddy in the last pic..

Haha thanks, I hate watermarking in big obnoxious places but photos get stolen soooooo much these days. Gotta do what you can to ensure you at least get credit...

So a MUSTANG is leading the board in GTS and you have no pictures of it?? Shameful.....

There were no Mustangs at this test day two weeks ago...

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
There were no Mustangs at this test day two weeks ago...

Ah, you tricked me, my bad. I saw it posted the first day of practice and assumed they were from that day, not two weeks earlier :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread