Pinks (Some Hick Chick Mustang)

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
She's on the Modular Powerhouse forums apparently. Owns a blown Mach 1, but didn't have much driving experience before the episode. I still give her props for taking the challenge.

jeffsvt

Established Member
She didn't have much driving expierence in that car . Hell they built it in 3 weeks and never made a pass with it until they were on Pinks . It went from a V6 car to a 302 in 3 weeks inlcuding tranny , rear end and other misc parts . And the girl can drive ! I was at the SVT Cobra Club day last year in Jackson SC and she put me out in the 5th round of the bracket we both broke out but she was closer to her dial-in . And she was cutting .060 lights !

As far as I know she doesn't have a blown mach 1 but I could be wrong . She runs a newer T/A with a 408 stroker in it and nitrous .

03Cobra04GT

Under Construction
Established Member
I went to the filming of that PINKS show. It was a good show. She was pissed after when her car was on Tony from HP Performance's trailor. Tricky Ricky and the guys from HP had to keep giving and giving and giving to have the race. The only weird thing was that after every race she would stay at the end of the track somewhere and would not show up to race the next race until like 20 min. after Tricky Ricky came back to the line. I think that her and her crew were at the far end of the track messing with the car. The episode took like 3 hrs. to tape. There were some good heated arguments.

mustang196718

Snake#796,The Rice Killer
Established Member
redfire550hp said:
linkie no workie

yeah, i got it to work, but EXTREMELY slow server speed. i was only pulling 15kbps, and i'm on a 15 Mbps line! too long for a 222 Mb file! BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!:mj:

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
Blk98Cobra said:
I hate that show....gimme 3 lengths...gimme 4 lengths...WTF. They should just do heads up...show is retarded

lenghts are ok to do, but tis unfair when the guy sandbags and everyone knows it then give the lengths of what that guy wants when he sand bagged.

then the next race the guy kills them and takes the car, everyime.

MachME said:
lenghts are ok to do, but tis unfair when the guy sandbags and everyone knows it then give the lengths of what that guy wants when he sand bagged.

then the next race the guy kills them and takes the car, everyime.

I still think its a retarded show. I dont ask for lengths when I goto the track and find a bad ass car lined up next to me. I wouldn't even ask for a headstart if we were racing for money.

2001sleeper

Established Member
jeffsvt said:
That is not the episode that is posted . In the video that is posted it is a red SN95 car and the owners are from South Carolina .
my bad, i didn't bother downloading it, I was just replying to the post before mine.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Blk98Cobra said:
I hate that show....gimme 3 lengths...gimme 4 lengths...WTF. They should just do heads up...show is retarded

+ 2,000,000

Users who are viewing this thread