Pinks Qualifier ; Who's Going?

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
That would be awesome, but I'm in no position to be trying for that at the moment. Depending on how the day goes, I may come down to watch for a while though. Especially if the weather is nice.

STAGED

Established Member
I'm already in but will be there with my brother in law helping him to get in the show. You goin tommy? We will have some of our prostick cars there running the stick class. Then its off to PA sunday for our first prostick points race

Last edited:

Jason Miller

Established Member
We already have a line for the PINKS All Out Qualifier @ MIR this morning! They are calling for a chance of rain this weekend, but we will award all 80 spots in some shape or form this weekend regardless of weather. You will need to be present with your car to get a spot though. Gates open today (Friday May 1st) at 2pm, and the test & tune is from 5pm-11pm.

Gates open Saturday (May 2nd) at 8am, and we start racing at 9am. Like I was saying ALL 80 SPOTS will be given away Saturday, regardless of weather. We will have lotteries, scavenger hunts, practice tree races, or whatever we come up with if the weather doesnt cooperate. We will put 100% effort in to dry the track if we have some dry windows though, as we prefer to race! Pass the word!

For more info & updates call dragline at 301-884-RACE

More info can be found here: http://www.mirdrag.com/v2/schedule/c...5/09-05-02.htm

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
This morning? It looked to me like it was starting last night. I drove by on my way down to Jasons house to put my trans back in and saw people pulling in with RV's already.

F8LBITE

4xPerformanceParts
Established Member
I won one of the 16 random drawn lottery spots! So I'm in. I had no chance in hell to make it to the final 8 in the Stick ET Class. I don't bracket race my car and I have no clue when to leave on a regular .500 tree. So would have got my butt kicked. LOL. I'll keep to the heads up racing :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread