Pinks all out maple grove VIDEO!

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
They picked mid 9 second cars, and I didnt do well...I had issues the whole weekend, car wouldnt even break into the 11s, I was like 12.003 on my timed run heh.

boundless

Established Member
Hmmmm.... Running with 9 sec cars is never fun.... I have a question if you don't mind...

What rpm are you set to launch at ???

It almost seems as if one time you bogged the launch and the next time you were spinning all 4 wheel... I had problems with my 1st gen DSM spinning all 4 so I could only imagine 400 + hp at the wheels...

Thats one thing I have noticed about EVO's, Either they bog or spin but never just bite and Launch...

I have had 2 DSM both 1st gen and of course AWD and could launch the hell out of those cars... I mean the back end would sit down and the front wheels would almost lift of the ground... GOD I miss those days...

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
The run that seems bogged is 5800rpm launch, the launch that's spinning is 6500rpm

Common

Established Member
My friend ran 11.2 with less AWHP(390) then you, but this idiot also has his evo fully gutted, Low 12s is nothing to be laughed at, not bad at all.

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
I love ACT....this wasnt even the new clutch, it is my old street disk....6 puck is sitting in my garage.

bmxr152

SvT 4 LiFE
Established Member
I really miss my 1G DSM now after seeing that video. I sold it for my Cobra, but i know i will never have a low 11 second car again for under 3k invested!

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
I've about had it with this car and it's inability to do anything wonderful, I'm about ready to throw in the towel.

Users who are viewing this thread