Ping Travis

Slowbra01

Established Member
Been calling and dialing the ext. # posted and i guess Matt is unavailable. I also believe i pm's you or Matt here on svtp. I have done business with DTD through you a few times before. Since i havent had a reply from you or Matt, i went ahead and placed an order a few minutes ago. Was wondering if there are any discounts for an svtp member? :beer:

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Been calling and dialing the ext. # posted and i guess Matt is unavailable. I also believe i pm's you or Matt here on svtp. I have done business with DTD through you a few times before. Since i havent had a reply from you or Matt, i went ahead and placed an order a few minutes ago. Was wondering if there are any discounts for an svtp member? :beer:

I am sorry we've been hard to get a hold of. Matt is out of the office with his newborn son, he should be back next week. We don't have any set discounts for SVT members at this time, we try to offer the best price up front. If you can find our products anywhere else delivered for less we will do what we can to match or beat the price. We will also guaranty the lowest price for 30 days from your purchase. Thank you for your support, again we apologize for being hard to get a hold of. For everyone on these boards you can call any one of our salesman at 1.888.459.4080 they will be happy to help you and can answer your questions as well.

Users who are viewing this thread