Pimp Brabus tuned Smart

SVT4ME

Established Member
There isn't enough room in that car for me and my shnitzel. Am sure it gets great gas mileage and the prices am paying it would be nice.

JaysGreenLX

"Ugh Jerks"
Established Member
Did that car have paddle shifters?? Thats crazy.

When I went to the Toronto Auto Show they had a bunch of super tiny gas efficient cars. If gas prices keep going the way they are, I might have to start rockin' one of those insted of the Stang:(

Last edited:

WutApex

Wut Apex!?!
Established Member
I think they are sweet. I saw quite a few nice ones while I was stationed in Europe. The old ones are REALLY slow.

BTW, it's so not cool when one of these blows by me in my 84 Fiesta. Come to think of it, a bunch of modded scooters blew my doors off too!! :eek:

Yellow98SVT

T-trim, bitches
Established Member
Those are all over Amsterdam. I have even seen the BMW version too. There are actually pretty interesting up close. Great for tiny narrow city roads and you can park it anywhere.

Stangkillin99ss

8 UR SVT
Established Member
im sorry but that thing is just plain ugly. DO you really think it would even be noticable should say....an Excalade or Suburban that all the soccer moms drive hit it?:shrug:

I say drive it off a cliff...now thats a show:beer:

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
0-100: Barely

I saw one of these in Paris. It has about 80 hp. I also saw a ton of the regular ones, and they have about 65 hp. It needs an SLK 32 motor...

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I bet if you put really sticky tires on the front of it and accelerated to top speed and slammed on the breaks it would flip forward. I bet it would.

Users who are viewing this thread