PIH costs

stronghimiler

Established Member
I really want to go the PIH route. I looked on Pro-flow.com(the pro-m site) and the list price for just the harness and fan controller was $610. The price for harness, controller, 93 EEC, and BAP sensor was $800. I thought alot of you 94-95 guys got the whole package for $600? Is there a place that sells the bigger complete package for $600? I know the Extender is still out there. Nice Asp will probably reply and tell me how good it is:D LOL!! He loves that thing!! But I think I'd rather go the PIH route, since the PIH doesn't change until above 4,000RPM. Some people say the 94-95 computers are better, but I find that hard to believe with som many reports of pinging before changing to an old computer. Anyway, let me know please?

KS Cobra

Established Member
I picked up my PIH kit from Mark down at Panhandle Performance in Flordia. Give him a call and see what he can do for ya. Mine cost me around $550 with the kit and a Pro-M meter. I already had the computer. O yea....check out some form of ignition box like the MSD 6A, you'll need it to work with the PIH kit.

Good luck...

www.panhandleperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread