CLICK HERE for all the pictures!!

A few of my fav's.
DSC_0031_zps2847340e.jpg

DSC_0022_zps9ad0ebe3.jpg

DSC_0008_zps2915329b.jpg

DSC_0002_zps072b6633.jpg

DSC_0038_zps2636adba.jpg

DSC_0003_zpsd8ceddc6.jpg

Stay tuned, thousdands more pictures to come!!

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
Everyone going to this is so damn lucky. One of these years i'm going to make the trip down there with my cars.

White03vert

Slowbra
Established Member
Think it'd be worth it for me to head down this year? I live in Jeff city so the drive is only like 35 mins for me... not sure if I wanna waste the time. It has really gone downhill as an event in the last few years. All the younger kids just ruin the environment to be honest.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Think it'd be worth it for me to head down this year? I live in Jeff city so the drive is only like 35 mins for me... not sure if I wanna waste the time. It has really gone downhill as an event in the last few years. All the younger kids just ruin the environment to be honest.

From what I've heard all the rooms are booked so it should be packed, the last couple have been the best I've been to in the past 2-3 years. Its hard to say, kind of hit or miss.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Can't wait to go back down there. I love that place. Last time I went to a Rod Run, I was in heaven haha. Nice pictures man, thanks for sharing!

White03vert

Slowbra
Established Member
From what I've heard all the rooms are booked so it should be packed, the last couple have been the best I've been to in the past 2-3 years. Its hard to say, kind of hit or miss.

I guess it's more at night when it just gets overrun with retards. I used to go every year but now Idk if I can justify being around the norm of stupidity that comes out. I deff wouldn't take the cobra there god only knows what would happen to my car in a parking lot.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
Heading up with my family tomorrow afternoon. cabins are the only way to stay imo. and as far as the youngins ruining the event- don't stay out at night, the traffic is insane and you can only get into trouble. That's why I have a cabin- we're gonna party and watch the fights on a big screen sat night.

White03vert

Slowbra
Established Member
Heading up with my family tomorrow afternoon. cabins are the only way to stay imo. and as far as the youngins ruining the event- don't stay out at night, the traffic is insane and you can only get into trouble. That's why I have a cabin- we're gonna party and watch the fights on a big screen sat night.

Agreed. I am from the area and being out at night is pointless. Even if you're walking you just get harassed. I was down there last year with my fiance and I had to work until 8 in Pigeon Forge so she drove down and she constantly got harassed about guys "giving her some beads" and I was so annoyed that some of the extremely nice cars couldn't get me out of my foul mood haha:fm:

jleews6

Established Member
Nice pics but I have to say that the black 86 GT description on the windsheild is classic.:lol:

all original except the paint,body kit, wheels,hood stripe and miss aligned bumper cover.:lol1:

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Friday morning update! Rain Rain Rain!!! Looks like it may clear out after lunch though!

CLICK HERE for all the pictures

A few favorites, hopefully I can hit the street later and get some good pictures and video!

DSC_0020_zpsb8edb39b.jpg

DSC_0017_zps25721f73.jpg

DSC_0014_zps9fdb63ce.jpg

DSC_0011_zps70ea1b46.jpg

DSC_0007_zpsd864f0b5.jpg

Green92LX

LOLZZZ
Established Member
I vacation that area every year and it's awesome to see and know exactly where all this is happening! Cool pics man, I wish I was able to get down there for it!

Users who are viewing this thread