Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg TN

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
I'm goin up there this weekend on my honeymoon. I have been once before about 8 yrs ago so I know there's a lot to do to stay busy. Just wondering if anyone could recommend anything to do or and good places to eat. We'll be there 4 days so we'll have some time then its off to TX2K for the second half of the honeymoon :D

brandont70

No Money
Established Member
Definitely go to eat at the OLD MILL!! A helecopter ridee would be exciting. I always ride in one on every trip to TN.

White03vert

Slowbra
Established Member
I'm goin up there this weekend on my honeymoon. I have been once before about 8 yrs ago so I know there's a lot to do to stay busy. Just wondering if anyone could recommend anything to do or and good places to eat. We'll be there 4 days so we'll have some time then its off to TX2K for the second half of the honeymoon :D

Im from the area and deff go on a helicopter ride.. the view is AMAZING... eat at the Old Mill like suggested and enjoy all the kiddy bs there is to do there.. go-karts, putt-putt, etc.

congrats on getting married by the way! I just got engaged christmas eve and planning a wedding is a pain!

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
Thanks. Yea I heard old mill is ready good. Also heard dixie stampede and benten bbq was good. I'll look into a helicopter ride.

Thanks again. We had over a yr to plan things and we were still doin things the week of the wedding.

Users who are viewing this thread