Pictures on my "children"...check em out

Vette Eater

Established Member
thanks I think.... whats HDR? haha :beer:

High Dynamic Range...its where they take multiple pictures of the same scene and subject but at different exposure rates. It takes a normal picture then a dark picture and then a really light picture. They take them in a special program and overlay them to give a vivid rendering of the subject. Your sig is an HDR photo...heres one of my bike
and its for sale if anyone is interested :-D
Eric_Busa_1web.jpg

quick88lx

Established Member
from massachusettes/ staioned in louisiana
im so jealous of your "family" such beautiful "children" lol ive always loved white cars trucks and bikes with black accents i dream of an oxford white cobra but somehow both of mine were/are red i hate red lol. is your roof painted or vinyl? also is that just a gt trunk lid with the lower part painted flat black? also love the busa what year is it?

Vette Eater

Established Member
im so jealous of your "family" such beautiful "children" lol ive always loved white cars trucks and bikes with black accents i dream of an oxford white cobra but somehow both of mine were/are red i hate red lol. is your roof painted or vinyl? also is that just a gt trunk lid with the lower part painted flat black? also love the busa what year is it?
Thank you very much, the roof, hood and trunk are all vinyl. The trunk lid is stock, it was ordered with the spoiler delete...the Busa is a 04
i'm half tempted to drive to were ever you got these done and do the same to mine!!!!!!!!
lol, you would just have to drive to my basement....I turned my 1500sqft unfinished basement into my workshop. All mods to all my vehicles are done here downstairs. No one works on my car but me and some of my close friends.

Most definitely one of the best looking OW's I've seen
Thank you very much, I appreciate that

Users who are viewing this thread