Pictures of my new Viper

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
Beautiful. x-a million on the feeling bad about my position. I'm...old and I just have a fwd Buick with an eaton.

swt99svt

Established Member
Nice! A buddy of mine has a '04 that is getting a set of Greg Good worked heads/intake, doing exhaust and some other goodies along the way. Fun timing as both of our cars are at the same shop getting worked on.

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
Absolutely gorgeous

Thanks fellas! I had 3 Cobras before I bought my first Viper (which only lasted 8 days... lol) and now I have this. I'm counting down the days till spring arrives!

The previous owner was a friend of mine who was originally going to list it for $45,000 firm (which is what this year/model is worth). Since he's my buddy and he wanted to keep the car local, I picked it up for $38,000. In other words, I stole it... :coolman:

For those who are wondering what happened to the first one... (2005 w/ 17k miles that I paid $52,000 for)

20.jpg

14.jpg

10.jpg

You didn't happen to buy this from a guy in CT did you?

Got-Cobra?

Established Member
The previous owner was a friend of mine who was originally going to list it for $45,000 firm (which is what this year/model is worth). Since he's my buddy and he wanted to keep the car local, I picked it up for $38,000. In other words, I stole it... :coolman:

I wouldn't really say you stole it, that's typically what early SRT10's go for (high-30k's/low-40k's).

You did get one with lower miles though so nice find... :beer:

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Thanks fellas! I had 3 Cobras before I bought my first Viper (which only lasted 8 days... lol) and now I have this. I'm counting down the days till spring arrives!

For those who are wondering what happened to the first one... (2005 w/ 17k miles that I paid $52,000 for)

20.jpg

14.jpg

10.jpg

HOLY ****! :eek: Glad your ok and congrats on that sexy new snake :beer:

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Wow, and what do you do for a living at 21, able to crash 50k+ vehicles, and continue to keep buying them?

Even if I were lucky enough to be able to afford a vehicle like that at that age, if i crashed one, I sure as hell wouldn't be able to afford the insurance alone on the next one.

Sapperstang

Established Member
Wow, and what do you do for a living at 21, able to crash 50k+ vehicles, and continue to keep buying them?

Even if I were lucky enough to be able to afford a vehicle like that at that age, if i crashed one, I sure as hell wouldn't be able to afford the insurance alone on the next one.

Most likely a family with money.

Bballplayanick

K1ng C0bRa
Established Member
I bought the yellow SRT from a dealer in Georgia where I traded in my 2003 10th Anv with 30k miles. I wonder if the new owner is on SVTP

Most likely a family with money.

Or maybe working 50+ hours a week as a Service Advisor at a local Honda dealership since 19 and running a detailing business (Synergy Detailing | Facebook) on the side for the last four years... Yeah, most likely a family with money :coolman:

Last edited:

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Guys it's not that difficult to have nice things if you have a good job or start your own business at an early age. I started my own business when I was 18 and had a built cobra, lightning and a hayabusa when I was 20. It's hard to have all the toys and still be able to eat if you work for someone else that's making all the profit. I don't come from a rich family either.

Nice car man! I remember driving a friends 04 SRT10 viper and it was amazing for being bone stock, definitely get a lot of looks. Hopefully this one doesn't kill you man!

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
Rich family... just kidding. Most of the people I know who have nice things have genuinely worked to be where they are.

Users who are viewing this thread