Pictures of my new 01 White Z06

03cobraracer

Established Member
car looks sick bro! white ones are pretty rare, my friend has a while one with crhome wheels, lowered, 6pt cage, and a heads/cam 402 stroker, goes low 10's at 140 N/A. everytime i see it i want one..lol

rev440

young punk
Established Member
Get a MS4 cam. IMO those LS6 heads are pretty good as is so with a good cam it shouldnt be a big deal.

GTO30272

Established Member
Congrats on the Z bro. I would like to pick up a SW '01 myself. Looks beautiful and best of luck with it.

GTO30272

Established Member
03cobraracer said:
car looks sick bro! white ones are pretty rare, my friend has a while one with crhome wheels, lowered, 6pt cage, and a heads/cam 402 stroker, goes low 10's at 140 N/A. everytime i see it i want one..lol

402 that traps 140 NA? Who did the work? As far as I know, the highest MPH NA Z is Mario's 447, at 138mph. By any chance is the guy you are talking about cyclerage on the Vette forums?

CobraChris08

Why you pushing me?
Established Member
Very nice. This is prob my fav Z06

Z06_008.jpg

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
96cobrakid,

I love the look of a clean white Vette. However, you need a lot more tire in the rear. Looks like the owner before you put on a tire that is atleast 3 sizes (not wide enough). Just my observation.

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
92GreenGT said:
Badass looking car, whats the production numbers on the white Z06's? I've got a question that maybe a stupid one, but I see everyone say "lowered on stock bolts" what does this mean?

Vettes dont have coil springs like Mustangs do, they have leaf springs that go across the car not front to back like a truck. The way to adjust height is to take some bushings out and tighten or loosen the bolts to raise or lower the car.

Sweet ride!!

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
Very nice.... I love Z06's. The color is great and i would buy that same color if i could. Congrats and cant wait to see more pix and the changes that are to be done :thumbsup: :coolman:

96cobrakid

Established Member
I am going to lower it a bit more, just need to take the time to do it. I think Im going to bhave the wheels powdercoated black chrome. the paint is peelin off in a fe spots and there is some minor curb rash. I can get it done cheap. The car will be a pic whore, you will see more soon :coolman:

Ephingahol

Gone to the dark side
Established Member
96cobrakid said:
I am going to lower it a bit more, just need to take the time to do it. I think Im going to bhave the wheels powdercoated black chrome. the paint is peelin off in a fe spots and there is some minor curb rash. I can get it done cheap. The car will be a pic whore, you will see more soon :coolman:

Black chrome FTW. Do it! :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread