Pictures of '04 Mach 1 with Borla 'Stinger' Cat Back

Dave Schotz

SCCA Racer
Established Member
Hey guys... well I have about 800 miles on my '04 Competition Orange Mach 1... and just got my new Borla Stinger Cat Back system from Xtreme Motorsports: http://www.xmsengineering.com/

System was $499 delivered... Weighs 18lbs Less than Stock... and has our Same Polished Rolled Lip Exhaust Tips... but they are like 3 1/2" Diameter instead of 2 1/2"...

The first day they looked big... now they totally look like they 'fit' and the SOUND is incredible... so nice and deep... but mellow... no resonation...

Super Simple Bolt on... Highest Quality... as always... here are the pics...

Borla04Mach.jpg

Borla04Mach2.jpg

Borla04Mach3.jpg

Borla04Mach4.jpg

Thought I would share... Thanks again to the guys at XTREME for FAST Delivery... and a great product!
Here are some updated pics from the local auto-x...

For those also looking into the Bogarts... here are two views...

paddock_07.jpg

paddock_08.jpg

Peace!

Dave

Last edited:

03CrazyHorse

Just a GT with stickers..
Established Member
I totally agree!! the system and your mach color are both awesome!
:rockon:
i was wondering what kind of gains you made, or what kind of gains are other mach owners making from cat backs?

thanks in advance

davidmax

Established Member
Schotz why do you get all the pretty colors and cars.Thanks for the mention and fly the XTREME banner high,its a nice cae to sponsor along with a great guy and driver.
Wish you didnt have to move to Cali miss you guys,all my love to Kristy and Cameron,Love ,David Smilovic
PS: Borla rules!!! for street and strip,dave S.

Angus

Established Member
Originally posted by Dave Schotz
Hey guys... well I have about 800 miles on my '04 Competition Orange Mach 1... and just got my new Borla Stinger Cat Back system from Xtreme Motorsports: http://www.xmsengineering.com/

System was $499 delivered... Weighs 18lbs Less than Stock... and has our Same Polished Rolled Lip Exhaust Tips... but they are like 3 1/2" Diameter instead of 2 1/2"...

The first day they looked big... now they totally look like they 'fit' and the SOUND is incredible... so nice and deep... but mellow... no resonation...

Super Simple Bolt on... Highest Quality... as always... here are the pics...

Thought I would share... Thanks again to the guys at XTREME for FAST Delivery... and a great product!

Peace!

Dave

Any before/after dyno results???

Please post/share if you do... :beer:

2k3mk1

Established Member
Seeing your car inspired me I was undecided what cat back to get but the rolled tips did it for me. I ordered mine the day I saw your pics. I got them yesterday and plan on installing asap.

Nice color by the way.

03 DSG 5SPD W/IUP
K&N Filter
Borla Stinger (as soon as I install them) DONE 12-19-03:beer:

Last edited:

RyClef331

Established Member
Dude, damn. That car is the hottest Mach I've ever seen. I knew when i heard they were coming out in orange...just...all i got is Dayum...thats all i can say. That car is awesome. Take some full pics...I need a new desktop background...

Dave Schotz

SCCA Racer
Established Member
Thanks Man!!! I actually just came across a site that had a couple of shots of my Mach... From the local Auto-X last weekend...

For those also looking into the Bogarts... here are two views...

paddock_07.jpg

paddock_08.jpg

Peace!

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread