pictures of 03' snake!!.

LIKE IT

Established Member
03'Cobra. With mods that was done. (e-g) springs, c/c-plates, chip, exhaust, shift light, 5.0-shifter, short Antenna, sub frame connector, Dash mount, Boost/Vacuum & voltmeter-gauge, cobra grill emblem, also cobra floor mats, CAI/kit, with 6''K&N open mouth filter, hood blanket mods, open vent 2'', made my owne grill with wire mesh, pully 2.80. Last Dyno # 457.8 RWHP & 494.5 RWTQ.

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
Not trying to be rude, so don't take it wrong. The pics/video forum is reserved for this. I took the time to strat a unique thread with your car featured, please use it. ;-)

LIKE IT

Established Member
Originally posted by SoCalBlk03
:shrug: Try and help a noob out......
This is my first time doing this!!. So please!! cut me some slack, until I get the hang of it thanks.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Basil st Louis
This is my first time doing this!!. So please!! cut me some slack, until I get the hang of it thanks.

N/P But please shrink them before you post them.
SoCalBlack03 started a thread just for you in the pics and vids forum.
Welcome to SVTPerformance.com:beer:

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
where did you get that guage set up? I can't shrink my pics smaller than that either for some reason. Welcome aboard!

LIKE IT

Established Member
Originally posted by 00SVTdubs
where did you get that guage set up? I can't shrink my pics smaller than that either for some reason. Welcome aboard!
(Thanks) Jeggs has the gauges set up. As for the T/B, there are 2 Brands I have been reading about on this site. BBK & Accufab, I know one cost A few Bucks more. Which one is better????. You probely have to do A search on the thread, to see what kind of dyno # they get with both T/B, good luck.

LIKE IT

Established Member
Originally posted by SoCalBlk03
Not trying to be rude, so don't take it wrong. The pics/video forum is reserved for this. I took the time to strat a unique thread with your car featured, please use it. ;-)
sorry!, i am a bit slow here!. How do i get to the pic/video forum??, thanks for any help!!.

Users who are viewing this thread