Pictures n videos of car!!!

=fast=

Established Member
Went to the track last 2 fridays, i run my car a few times the first 3 runs i run 13.1 with a 2.0 60ft the last one i run 12.9 60ft was 1.8, the 1st videos i run 13.1's the second video it run a 13.2 because when i launch it pull me back and i let go the pedal lol.
P1000145.jpg

P1010376.jpg

P1000164-1.jpg

video1
th_P1000149.jpg

video2
th_P1000164-2.jpg

Last edited:

=fast=

Established Member
kool...how much hp have you dynoed?

I havent dynoed yet, i just have a mail in tune from brendspeed i dont like it really, the beginning of the year ima take it to psi to dynoed it, but first im going to put the the sway bar elimator kit and the k member then dynoed it see what it run, i want to run at least 12.50 or less then spray a 100 shot wet:-D

Last edited:

SRT-8

Established Member
I havent dynoed yet, i just have a mail in tune from brendspeed i dont like it really, the beginning of the year ima take it to psi to dynoed it, but first im going to put the the sway bar elimator kit and the k member then dynoed it see what it run, i want to run at least 12.50 or less then spray a 100 shot wet:-D

so what bolts on are you running? i have pypes o/x magnaflow magnapacs dumps,wms intake and sniper tuned and hit 12.9
im going back to the track a day after new years so ill post up some vids and new time slips...im hoping to get better times im on m/t et streets...:beer:

=fast=

Established Member
so what bolts on are you running? i have pypes o/x magnaflow magnapacs dumps,wms intake and sniper tuned and hit 12.9
im going back to the track a day after new years so ill post up some vids and new time slips...im hoping to get better times im on m/t et streets...:beer:

I only have a frpp air filter with the 90mm mas air, i dont have the cold air pipe dont know if it calls like that anyway jba shorty headers, 3.73, and the brendspeed tune. Those shorty headers are a waiste of money, the tune i have i was checking it out and the only thing i see that they move was the rpm's to 6500, i didt want to mess with the air fuel and all thoses other things thats why ima take it to tune it.:burnout:

=fast=

Established Member
why did you take out the 4.10's?

Because i was loosing speed at the long run like from 3rd gear, a race 3 camaros ls1 two with bolt ons n cam the other one was on bolt ons, i took the 2 camaros with cam we race from 10mph and 40mph, on the 40mph they where almost catching me. the one with bolt ons beat me we race from 60mph.

=fast=

Established Member
^^Yea they way better, those 4.10s are good for ashort race like 1/8 of a mile, i run a best 13.3 with 4.10s, this 3.73 drop me to 12.9s. I wont lie every car a race in the street i would jump them nasty when i had the 4.10s.

96supersnake

Established Member
With the LS1 camaros I don't think the gears were your only problem , especially the cammed cars , they are just nasty ! You will need a power adder to keep up , so don't attribute the gears to loosing to a car with lots more H.P than you have. Good luck with your mods. I am going to go with 4.10's in my auto soon! Traction is usually your main problem with the 4.10's , not having too much gear for your top end speed.

Last edited:

=fast=

Established Member
I think it was the gear for me because not only i beat those 2 camed camaros, my friend to (351inside) beat them for lil bit more than me the one we race on 40mph he was at my door and 351 got him for 2 cars and hes on stock gear, o/r x pipe, cai, and tune by psi. This cars are preety fast they not that slow, by the way 4.10 are better for auto cars if i would have an auto i will have some 4.10 on it.

Users who are viewing this thread