Pictures don't lie

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
to me it shows the hurricanne did structual damage, but the city survived it quite well. If the levies would've held up.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
Accurate photos that show a different spin than the mainstream media. Don't think I would have admitted to grand theft auto and then post my name on the internet with photographic evidence of the stolen truck. :bash: :burn:

Isn't GTA = looting??? :shrug:

Dude's captions show looters in a Foot Action store, but he steals a truck...OOOOKay :poke:

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
OhIIICobra said:
Accurate photos that show a different spin than the mainstream media. Don't think I would have admitted to grand theft auto and then post my name on the internet with photographic evidence of the stolen truck. :bash: :burn:

Isn't GTA = looting??? :shrug:

Dude's captions show looters in a Foot Action store, but he steals a truck...OOOOKay :poke:
Didn't steal the truck I thought it was a friends :shrug:

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
I'd steal a truck before going into that Superdome also ! There is no way I would've gone in there ! But it definatly showsa differant picture. I think everybody thought that there was just this big gush of water. But it wasn't that at all.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
Big Vito said:
Didn't steal the truck I thought it was a friends :shrug:

Your right, a friend said if worse came to worse he could do what he had to with the truck at the company which he did after breaking into 3 cars and unsuccesfully hotwiring them.

He's still a looter, just a bad one who takes good pictures. :rolling:

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
OhIIICobra said:
Your right, a friend said if worse came to worse he could do what he had to with the truck at the company which he did after breaking into 3 cars and unsuccesfully hotwiring them.

He's still a looter, just a bad one who takes good pictures. :rolling:
:rollseyes

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
damn dude nice work there... didnt seem like city had much damage other then the flooding and the building that fell down looked like they were due soon.. it seemed like the looters did more damage then the hurricane did. did ur cobra survive?

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
oh my god man, those definatley put made me feel like I had almost witnessed it first hand, thank you so much for sharing!!!

Users who are viewing this thread