Picture request.

Speedfreek

Established Member
Anyone seen a picture or have a picture of the replica black chrome wheels on a black cobra or black fox for that matter? Thinking of trying these out if they look descent.

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
since the replica wheels are made for the stang stang what does it takes to get them to work on a cobra. Would love to have the black chrome wheels for my teal

Joe

drkhrse

Established Member
since the replica wheels are made for the stang stang what does it takes to get them to work on a cobra. Would love to have the black chrome wheels for my teal

Joe

change your front roters
they look differant in differant light, really cool!

08RMMR-14.jpg

08RMMR-15.jpg

JimJr

I Like Curves
Established Member
I like it but it really looks like the wheels havn't been cleaned in years and are caked in brake dust. -MHO

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
That looks terrible. I dont care for the black chrome look. It looks cheap and like the wheels always have brake dust on them.

dragrazor

Established Member
IMO, I would stick with either the stock look or chrome. I agree, they look like they have not been cleaned. I think the chrome looks good on teal cars.

Cobra228

Random SVT Poster
Established Member
I kinda like that. To me, it looks better than the chromes. I was never a fan of the chrome on the black cars, looks fine on red and teal.

Users who are viewing this thread