Picture Request for Kocky Products Mach 1 Shirt

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
And the winner is: (I've got to work on the pic as it was a quickie, but you get the idea). Black shirt only right now, other colors may be offered later.

Spartacus was the man for this shirt. As soon as we get them in, you've got one coming your way in the size you want.

shirt67.jpg

wow, I just realized that TS was from Sweetwater. Please tell me you have this shirt in a Camaro SS. I will drive my ass to Sweetwater and buy it in person.
Don't know who TS is, but yes I'm in Sweetwater. However, they aren't stocked here, they are stocked in Ohio with Bishop. However, I might have him ship me one down here with my shirts. :)

And for those of you wondering what the heck he's talking about:
shirt69.jpg

Last edited:

tpduke112

Rich Man's Cavalier
Established Member
And the winner is: (I've got to work on the pic as it was a quickie, but you get the idea). Black shirt only right now, other colors may be offered later.

Spartacus was the man for this shirt. As soon as we get them in, you've got one coming your way in the size you want.

shirt67.jpg

Don't know who TS is, but yes I'm in Sweetwater. However, they aren't stocked here, they are stocked in Ohio with Bishop. However, I might have him ship me one down here with my shirts. :)

shirt69.jpg

haha, TS=ThreadStarter=You. My best friends are from sweetwater. What does that SS shirt say on the front, it looks awesome! Do they only come in Green and how much is it?

wcjr

Established Member
It would be nice if you could made a cool shirt like

#7, or #17
except with a mach 1

i also liked the hybrid shirt with the SS
would like to have one of those with a mach as well....

Just some ideas, i know i would buy a few....

or even a full side shot with a good pic would be cool....

Last edited:

Evil_Capri

shirt67.jpg

shirt69.jpg

I dig both of them! And I agree with wcjr!

It's about time for me to order a couple new Kocky shirts to add to my collection! :thumbsup:

TRXboy

Established Member
I would love to own the hybrid shirt but with a Mach 1 ass. Let me know if you need some good shots.

HamMach1

Established Member
I don't like the red in the shaker
I'd have to see it actually on the shirt to decide if I like it or not.

The Camaro shirt is sick though!

Spartacus

Banned

shirt67.jpg

This is AWESOME!
Im gone for a little while and when I come back I won! Sweet! E-Round on me... :beer:

I like the shirt, I think it looks good. I like the other one as well, its an SS, but the saying is hilarious! :lol:

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
Congrats Spartacus! I am not really feeling the color of your car but anyways congrats! :)
Oh and my car SUCKS and it's PRETTY FAST!

Last edited:

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Shirts are available for sale on the site even as we speak.

"Santa07" is the coupon code, gets them at $13.97 each, no minimum. After next week, there will be a 2 shirt minimum at that price so get them while the getting is good.

Front of shirt has the "2Kocky" logo, as pictured.

I'll start a separate thread for the "hybrid Mach 1" shirt and see if there are any takers. Should hopefully have a good enough pic out of this thread to use.

"TS" equals thread starter? ME pwnd by teh intraweb. :lol:

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
The sale we currently have going on is our Holiday sale. Its 35% off and makes the shirts $13.97.

Thanks guys!!!

Keith

Users who are viewing this thread