Picture of my son "Rhino"

stang99

Just learned how to post pictures so what better picture to start with than my son Rhino. Rhino is half Pitbull and half Rotti.

normal_RHINO%20TONGUE.jpg

stang99

Rhino looks mean but he really is just a big baby. He can get protective of his daddy somethimes though :) Here are some more pics...the really fat all blonde dog is his full sister.

thumb_RHINO%20SMILE%202%7E0.jpg

thumb_FATHEAD1.jpg

thumb_jon%20rhino%20manda.jpg

JonRhinoclose2-up2.jpg

thumb_RHINO%20BLOCKED%20JON.jpg

normal_RHINO%20SHASTA%20MOM.jpg

thumb_Rhi1.jpg
thumb_FATHEAD1.jpg

thumb_RHINO.bmp
thumb_SHASTA-SMILE.jpg

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
great dog man !! That's an awesome blend of breed I had never even thought of. I can't even imagine how strong he must be.....

stang99

Originally posted by lxtasy93
great dog man !! That's an awesome blend of breed I had never even thought of. I can't even imagine how strong he must be.....

He's an old man now..bout 8 years old. Still plenty strong but in his prime he come jump up about six and a half feet into the air...grab a tree branch and pull it down. Honestly he's the smartest dog I've ever seen or had. I think the really did get the best of both breeds. Best of all I got him for $25 including tail cropped and first set of shots out of a trailer park in Homosasa (spelling?) FL. He had 13 brothers and sisters.

StangVixen

Established Member
aaaawwwwwww he is so cute. and his sister is cute too. reminds me of my dog Sadie before she died. thanks for the pics.
Vixen

stang99

Originally posted by gtstang
i wont ask what your wife looks like?

lol just playing. nice lookin dogs you got there.

If you are talking about the picture with both dogs together...thats actually my mom....lol.

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
i think he emant since that is your son, the wife must be a dog as well..... kind of a low shot but funny. badass looking dog u got there bro!

stang99

Originally posted by Vanride69
i think he emant since that is your son, the wife must be a dog as well..... kind of a low shot but funny. badass looking dog u got there bro!

haha...I guess I'm a little slow...lol

Users who are viewing this thread