PICS with my new camera(03 cobra, sc stang,etc)

BlakeLT1WS6

Established Member
heres some pics with my new kodak z650 6.1mp
im a beginner so take it easy

heres a friends 03
goes by REVIVED on here
jlt cai,bbk o/r x, flowmaster cb 386 whp Mustang dyno(another mustang read about 30hp lower on this dyno compared to a dynojet- so that puts this car at about 415 dynojet

Another friend just bought this car. Wheels and probably a mach 1 lip will be in the future.
sc 2 valve,4 lbs,ported heads, rods, pistons, 6 sp cobra tranny,
400whp dynojet

and i cant forget this bad boy
the guy says the paint job cant be matched- its CUSTOM

deer whistles!!

BlakeLT1WS6

Established Member
dont be hatin on the 20s,.................or the cobra emblems..............or the wing....................or the color

SVT0369

#1798 of 1896
Established Member
BlakeLT1WS6 said:
dont be hatin on the 20s,.................or the cobra emblems..............or the wing....................or the color
Or the fact that the Cobra is facing backwards. :loser:

OH3GT

Shut Up And Lift
Established Member
SVT0369 said:
Or the fact that the Cobra is facing backwards. :loser:
hahaha omg! first thought ooo nice color then ..... wait wtf is this POS! haha shuda deleted those pics off your post! was gona say nice pics but :shrug:

BlakeLT1WS6

Established Member
are you stupid? the reason i even took pics of that car in the first place was to put them on here and hear everyone talk about it.
i dont actually think the damn car looks good you dumbass

cobraboy169

Speed. . . My Anti-Drug
Established Member
Those pics look sick. The cobra emblems will be easy to switch around. That color looks sick though. The rest of you don't need to be dicks about the car. Give some feed back either good or bad but don't hate on BlakeLT1 cause it is not his car.

CobraChris08

Why you pushing me?
Established Member
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

:bash: :bash: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :kaboom: :eek:

sonicaccordmustang022od4.jpg

BlakeLT1WS6

Established Member
yea he was on the right track with the 03 cobra bumpers and hood- then the paintjob which could be worse, and then the wing of course which has led lights, and the cobra badges and the dub badge with gt wheels, yea he got a little off track somewhere.

but thinks to the people who complimented

Country

My Cobra is forsale
Established Member
Yeah I think he is a little confused (purple gt owner). He told me that he was putting down 350 rwhp with a stock 2v w/cai. It was funny as shit just to listen to him talk. He told Nathan the owner of the 03 in the pics that he was pulling him while we were riding. What a Dumbass!!!!!

4CEFED

Looters Choice
Established Member
Nice pics!!!! I would have guessed he had a High Output V6:lol: If that cars is a GT its a 2000 considering the side scoops unless they been changed ........needs to ditch those rims and get a set of those chrome snake shaped rims in 20's if they make em to match the emblems:kaboom:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread