Pics- Terminator with BBS wheels *DUW*

ARMEDSVT

Established Member
Serpentor said:
ttt for the love of god TTT light bar

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ModsAway

Established Member
03silvr10thvert said:
****! Three e-mails and no response whatsoever. I WILL call them tomorrow. Very generic site and access to no one. My guess its a hobby group that just does a circle jerk from Spring to Fall.

:lol: :lol:

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Instead of just one or two of us trying to get an answer, here's their numbers for all to try. The first to get an answer regarding the light bar post up.

Champ Car 317-715-4100

Also found a 877-666-9926 customer service number.

We are looking for the manufacturer of the light bar/decorative roll bar on the 'Pace Car Team' SVT Cobra. The Pace Car Team appears to be independent of the main Champ Car business.

Good luck and happy hunting. I am going to call this morning after 9:00.

ARMEDSVT

Established Member
I called the second # and got an old lady on the phone who had no clue what I was talking about. She transfered my to a manager but I got his voice mail. I left a message so hopefully he gets back to me. His name is Paul, I will definatley try again.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
I believe the person or whomever isn't trying to give away their secret! I don't blame em' because I wouldn't either, lol. ;-) Every vert. would be driving around and looking all the same.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I-CAN-STANG said:
I believe the person or whomever isn't trying to give away their secret! I don't blame em' because I wouldn't either, lol. ;-) Every vert. would be driving around and looking all the same.

Interesting. Apparently the said person isn't into making money.

Brad

Banned
I've never seen a light bar like that, but if you guys really really want one bring a 10'X10' sheet of steel to a local fabricator and show them a pic, lol.. Looks like it's one off to me, and hideous to boot. A speedster cover def wouldn’t fit behind that. :(

Serpentor

Rock Hard Member
Established Member
ttt... bring it back from the dead
I saw that car at the san jose grand prix earlier this summer.
from the looks of it, I think it probably a hardtop with most of the roof hacked off and braced...

(edit) actually... I looked at the pics again.. its not a hardtop... I dont know what I'm talking about.. anyway ttt

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread