Pics of wife's Stang...

My_1st_Stang

Established Member
Well I finally got the Stang back after getting some work done on her. I bought this for my wife about 4 months ago and have started to do some bolt-ons. Here’s where I am so far…

New BBK CAI, Steeda UPD’s, MGW short-shifter and Magnaflow Magnapacks for my sound system. Let me tell you, I had Flowmasters on before but these new Magnapacks with the H-pipe sound freekn’ mean.

Now I’m in the 500 mile break-in period for the new gears and can’t wait to open her up. In the mean time I Seafoamed her last night (What a Show) and am going to replace the odometer gear and gauge lights next week. Oh yeah, I guess I’ll give a go at the fog-light mod to help keep me busy and my mind off of stompin’ the gears once they’ve broke in.

Here’s some pics of her cleaned and ready for a night on the town.

97 Cobra
S7300309895.JPG

Cobra_2758.JPG

Cobra_3233.JPG

My_1st_Stang

Established Member
Here's a better pic of the rims...

Hope this picture shows up...
They were on the car when I bought it. I think they are FR500's. Click the link for a larger image.

Last edited:

My_1st_Stang

Established Member
I'll get better pics this weekend...

I put in 3.73's and still want to get headers and mid-pipe. This will have to do for now until I work some more overtime.

My_1st_Stang

Established Member
Yeah...Believe it or not I did get it for the wife under the condition that I could drive it once or twice a week. When she drives it the car gets about 22mpg but when I drive it I think it gets around 5mpg...lol

The stripes have grown on me for sure and now I really love em. Not sure about going all the way down the bumper. I'd like to do a photoshop to see what it would look like or if I could get your sig to pause I could see it there...lol. Kids are on Spring break this week and I have to stay in town to work. I look forward to the alone time to get some quickie mods done.

Last edited:

cobraless1

^ Has a Cobra
Established Member
Yeah...Believe it or not I did get it for the wife under the condition that I could drive it once or twice a week. When she drives it the car gets about 22mpg but when I drive it I think it gets around 5mpg...lol

The stripes have grown on me for sure and now I really love em. Not sure about going all the way down the bumper. I'd like to do a photoshop to see what it would look like or if I could get your sig to pause I could see it there...lol. Kids are on Spring break this week and I have to stay in town to work. I look forward to the alone time to get some quickie mods done.

Just click on the "more pictures" link in my sig.

I think it would look much better if you painted the stripes on the bumper.

Users who are viewing this thread