Pics of white vert terminator

Htown05

Established Member
I am interested in this car so can people post up some pics preferably with the top down and chrome wheels.

Thanks

LargeOrangeFont

Raise your fist in resist
Established Member
Almo said:
Did you shave your passenger side key hole? Or did you chop it?

They dont have one from the factory.... My 04 coupe dosen't have one either. See below. Does yours have one??

Last edited:

Sniperfox

Kopfjaeger
Established Member
Htown05 said:
Your car looks great man. Are you going to put the cobra in the girll or keep the pony?
Thanks. Since the car came with a tag frame dealer installed :cuss: , I will probably leave it like this for awhile. The snake plate on the front was a birthday gift from a close friend to match the car. The car was my 50th b'day gift from my wife. I was shocked, to say the least.

Last edited:

Almo

Established Member
LargeOrangeFont said:
They dont have one from the factory.... My 04 coupe dosen't have one either. See below. Does yours have one??

Well I'll be, mine doesn't have one either. :lol1:

Don't tell anyone I posted that!

I think I lost a couple cool points though huh?

:thumbsup:

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
Sniperfox said:
It's ok, if you are like me, you never get in on the passenger side anyway.

+1! I had my car fro 8 mos. before I discovered that one night when I was opening the door for my g/f and I was like "WTF?! Where's the key hole?!" . . . :lol1:

I think most new cars are made this way now becuase after that I started looking at other cars and I noticed that my buddies '03 Chevy Impala doesn't have one and another friends '02 Eclipse didn't have one either.

The one on the driver side door might as well not be ther either since most of us usually use the key fob remote I would imagine . . . until the battery goes dead!

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
:beer:
Almo said:
Well I'll be, mine doesn't have one either. :lol1:

Don't tell anyone I posted that!

I think I lost a couple cool points though huh?

:thumbsup:

we won't tell anyone! shhhhh! hahaha, actually a few years back, I was shocked when I noticed my 96 cobra didn't have one...this was after having the car for a several years. then, started checking other mustangs and noticed that's how they're built.

LargeOrangeFont

Raise your fist in resist
Established Member
WOLFGANGSTA said:
:beer:

we won't tell anyone! shhhhh! hahaha, actually a few years back, I was shocked when I noticed my 96 cobra didn't have one...this was after having the car for a several years. then, started checking other mustangs and noticed that's how they're built.

Yea, I didnt notice for a few months after I got my 04.

Users who are viewing this thread