hooters1.jpg

3.JPG

The Saint

Cookie Monster
Established Member
Originally posted by terrible one
i love those white rims:thumbsup: nice ride
JD

I had to yank them off of there because crap started sticking to them and they were a pain in the ass to clean so I have these on order. :beer: Oh and the windows will be tinted before hand.

randy2.gif

drkchk03svt

Established Member
Originally posted by SaleenCobra
I had to yank them off of there because crap started sticking to them and they were a pain in the ass to clean so I have these on order. :beer: Oh and the windows will be tinted before hand.

randy2.gif

Man I saw pretty much that exact Mach at cambell and 75 yesterday. I absolutely hate that rear window cover thing. I don't know what it is called. I know some of the original Machs had them but it is still ugly as sin. Some old dood was driving it.

Also, where are you getting your windows tinted? I have a Dallas Tint Hook up if you need it. He has been tinting my cars and friends cars over 10 years. One of the best tinters I have ever seen. Let me know if you want his number. :)

Last edited:

The Saint

Cookie Monster
Established Member
Originally posted by drkchk03svt

Also, where are you getting your windows tinted? I have a Dallas Tint Hook up if you need it. He has been tinting my cars and friends cars over 10 years. One of the best tinters I have ever seen. Let me know if you want his number. :)

Shoot yeah hook me up with the number.

drkchk03svt

Established Member
Originally posted by SaleenCobra
Shoot yeah hook me up with the number.

His names is James. I have referals if you want to talk to people.

214-314-6835

Tell him that Will refered you.

His tint has a life time guarantee. Any problems (Which I have rarely seen) he will fix it!

Straight black tint should only cost you around 120-130. If he has to pull old tint it will be a little more. If you want mirror or that new lexus and benz reflective tint it will be a little more.

He just tinted my dads SL55 recently and it looks PIMP!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread