pics of what i traded my L for

bmfgsxr

Established Member
some people wanted to see some pics of the new ride.. the pictures are in bad lightning and bad angles, but you get the idea. for those that dont know i had to sell my 03 lightning since i just wasnt using it enough due to high fuel prices, and not being able to use it year round. this is what i got in place of it. i miss my L, but i do love this car as its pretty badass. and one shot of my old L.. the wheels will be going black on the evo like i did on the L, i never had a chance to tint the windows on the L, but at least ill get my black and gray color scheme on the evo.

DCP_0773.jpg

DCP_0757.jpg

DCP_0754.jpg

DCP_0675.jpg

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
ouch dude.... evo is a nice car and all...but you had a bad ass truck

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
props to you bro. i think it's nice to own a variety of performance vehicles. afterall, what is the saying, 'variety is the spice of life.' same philosophy applies to women, well at least for me it does, lol.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Looks good man, but you need a bigger wing back there lol. Maybe you'll be back in a Lightning one day too, who knows.

thunder21

Straight Cash Homie
Established Member
car looks nice but looks like you cant get the lightning out of your head. You even spelled lighting wrong :)

"the pictures are in bad lightning and bad angles, but you get the idea."

P.S. You will make up for the gas prices with your insurance payments. :)

lightning_2001

Established Member
thats the only thing i ever considered trading the L for. but i came back to my senses and kept the L.nice ride though!

STL Lightning

Established Member
Here is my Mitsu... ok, Eagle...

web_2.JPG

Cost me $100.. It is not fast - not even quick - I get passed by old ladies.. But I still have my L.. :-D

SADF

Established Member
Evo's are badass, but that truck will pull more ass than a four door car... and its a truck. Thats how badass your truck was!

bready

Established Member
awesome car. i've also been contemplating this trade in, but nah, i'll keep the truck and get an Evo in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread