Pics of The Shelby @ Eurosunday

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
I took the car out to Euro Sunday. I had the only one out there and it was a hit. Wish I could have taken the afternoon drive, but had to get back to some family stuff. Had the chance to meet up with one of the guys who organizes the Hooked on Driving events. Looking forward to getting out with that group. Here are few pics from the morning

DSC_0142.jpg

DSC_0144.jpg

DSC_0143.jpg
DSC_0141.jpg

DSC_0140.jpg

DSC_0146.jpg
DSC_0148.jpg
DSC_0147.jpg
DSC_0150.jpg
DSC_0149.jpg

DSC_0152.jpg

DSC_0151.jpg

DSC_0145.jpg

liter of cola

Established Member
sweet show... awesome cars. that burgundy Porsche and first gen m3 are sooo dope.

Last edited:

demas

Established Member
Beautiful car man but you gotta lose this front license plate

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Beautiful car man but you gotta lose this front license plate
Thanks brother. The plate is on one of Craig's custom brackets. Unscrews from the bracket and drops off no problem. I would rather have it on when I plan on driving as to avoid being pulled over. For long shows or real photo shoots it comes off.
Nice! Great pictures!

Pete
Thanks Pete.

Kevin P

Established Member
I like the custom plate. You need yourself a Chewbacca, or maybe a Princess Leia

Rainmaker

2highPSI
Established Member
Why would you drill holes in your front bumper for the license plate? I rarely see cars in California with the front plate on, and you do it on a new GT350?! lol

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Why would you drill holes in your front bumper for the license plate? I rarely see cars in California with the front plate on, and you do it on a new GT350?! lol

You have to read better my friend. Craig's custom bracket attaches with 3m double sided tape and allows you to remove the plate at any time without drilling

Users who are viewing this thread