dsc01184rs.jpg

dsc01185.jpg

dsc01186.jpg

dsc01187rs.jpg

Last edited:

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
very nice!! Time to start modding! keep us posted.

BTW-- great choice in color, I nearly bought one in Blue, then went to black, then decided to go for a FoxBody.

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
ive always wondered with the mach 1's...couldnt you re route the shaker so it doesnt suck through the side of the fender at all and all outta the hood?

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Looks absolutely killer man :thumbsup:

I thought the Mach 1s came with the same pedals that are in the Bullit though, maybe I'm wrong :shrug:

norcal_cobra

Brand-X Eater
Established Member
Does it still have the flat black stripe and wing? I can't tell from the pic. btw, great looking ride.

-norcal_cobra

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
Originally posted by TwoValveKid
ive always wondered with the mach 1's...couldnt you re route the shaker so it doesnt suck through the side of the fender at all and all outta the hood?

The bad thing about that idea is that you get MORE airflow with the combined than with either one singly, hence the addition of the shaker hood instead of the replacement of the fender air pickup.

Poisoned Pony

The Mach that Rocks
Established Member
Originally posted by Tabres
Looks absolutely killer man :thumbsup:

I thought the Mach 1s came with the same pedals that are in the Bullit though, maybe I'm wrong :shrug:

Optional package. The package adds 4-way headrests, silver painted trim around the radio, a/c controls and shifter, the aforementioned pedals, and silver door locks. I kept the pedals off my Cobra and will be adding them soon :)

Poisoned Pony

The Mach that Rocks
Established Member
Originally posted by norcal_cobra
Does it still have the flat black stripe and wing? I can't tell from the pic. btw, great looking ride.

-norcal_cobra

yup, the flat black hood and door stripes are there and the wing has the flat appearence too. I'm going to replace the decals with silver ones instead so she'll stand out alittle more

KillrCobra

Established Member
said it once and I'll say it again...black is the sweetest color. I bet you get a lot of thumbs up with that thing. It just looks unbelievably bad ass.

Congrats on the new car, but it's unfortunate to see another poor soul lost to the Mustang disease (they should have a 12 step process for us). :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread