PICS of the new stang!!!!

Diamond D

Smooth as Eggs!!!
Established Member
I've had her for about 2 weeks. Still have a few things to fix on her, but other than that she gets the job done. I've done a few mods on her so far. It had dumps on it, took them off and added some tail pipes, 10000k HID'S, full wax job, and tune up. Pics are not that great, but I will post some new and approved pics soon. ENJOY.......Remember i've only had it for 2 weeks so bare with me.
IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

Antagon

Established Member
Looks great, can't go wrong with that combo.

But why did you get the blue HIDs?

Diamond D

Smooth as Eggs!!!
Established Member
I've always been a hid fan, i was goin with the 6000k set up but they was out, so I jumped on the 10000k wagon. Still looks good!!! The fogs will be the next lighting add on!!

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
looks very nice, only suggestion would be to push the wheels out a tiny bit(not sure if spacers are a good way to go). Also maybe get 10k HID fogs to match.

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
Nice...Is that Houston on the plate? You live in Warner Robins or just by the car from there?? What part of the A are you live in?

I like the blue Tercel in the 1st pic. All it needs is rims and a KB....Hell the way gas prices are, that might not be a bad investment...

03R3DF1R3

Established Member
Car looks great, us GA guys need to get together pretty soon. Any events coming up soon? FFW in Commerce is not until the middle of next month.

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
They have the Mustangs Unlimited show on May 11th here in Lawrenceville. You should bring it out in the afternoon. Dunno why they scheduled it on Mother's Day either.??

Users who are viewing this thread