Pics of the New seat covers in the Pace car

94CobraPace

Established Member
I got my seats recoved at a local upholstery shop. Had some black inserts on the tan seats along with the Indy wings (on the stock one in the Indy pace cars) & Cobra's on the front & back. I did not thing I could match the tan/saddle interior with aftermarket seat, so saved $money & did this.
Here are the pics:

118763.jpg

118762.jpg

118764.jpg

118765.jpg

I'm pleased with the work they did, nice soft leather & they added a little more foam. Much better that the 130k originals. They were pricy, but not too much out of line, 5.0 resto sells just covers for $899, the 94's are glued on, not just a slip fit.

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
Damn Darrell....I wish I would have stuck around and looked at those on Saturday!!!

Those look really really good man...I'm very impressed!!! :thumbsup:

BlackCobra96

A Saddle interior that I actually like...that's saying something. You should pony up for the Black FR500 steering wheel to complete the black on tan look.

wythors

Needs a bigger garage
Established Member
That is the first parchment interior that I have ever seen that I like. Nice job! Looks killer.:thumbsup:

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
It looks very, very nicely done!

Would it be rude to ask how much you actually did pay for the upholstery work? I've always wanted to do something like this and am curious to know if I'd just be getting in over my head expense wise...

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
looks absolutly amazing! I'd love to get some black inserts in mine.

94CobraPace

Established Member
Thanks for the kind words on the seats guys.
The work was done at Louette upholstery in Housotn on the NW side. Price was $$$$for the seats, then add in $150 for the extra stitching for the 2 Indy wings & 4 Cobras, total less than $$$$$. Yes it was expensive, but like I said, Resto 5.0 sells just the leathers seat covers are $899, no install and stock. Add in the black inserts and extra stitching for the custom look. Well worth it. It took me a while to save for them, as I'm married with children. :) haha.
Just wait till 140k miles and see how bad the Ford seats look, they were really crappy.

Last edited:

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
They are great. They bring the look of the interior up. Here are two that I found somewhere. I like the black and tan combo.

OPTION2.gif

OPTION1.gif

95kobrah

Established Member
Cookieman00x said:
They are great. They bring the look of the interior up. Here are two that I found somewhere. I like the black and tan combo.

OPTION2.gif

OPTION1.gif

HEY! Thats my car!!! lol, i did those photoshops because i was really sick of my plain jane interior and wanted to do something different, im still debating on wether to do one of those ideas or to just get some 01', 03' or 04' cobra seats with the black/tan combo. The reupholstered ones posted originally look great though, i just wish our seats had some more side bolstering!

Users who are viewing this thread